A.S.G. – Private Investigator Services providing surveillance, background checks and information gathering near you!
“No matter what problem you face, you have found the private investigator that can help!”
Our clients enjoy knowing that they have entrusted their case to one of America’s premier private investigators. A.S.G. obtains the surveillance and background check information you need without wasting your time and money. That’s why more and more attorneys are turning to A.S.G. as the private investigator to assist them in court. Our investigative clients range from large national law firms and corporations with large scale investigations to private individuals looking for assistance. Our reputation for fast, efficient, discrete and thorough private investigations is second to none and all of our services are offered at competitive prices.
As our name implies, we are experts in surveillance. We employ state of the art equipment, beyond what the ordinary private investigator uses, combined with experienced and trained private investigators making us the preeminent choice for surveillance. We also specialize in background checks, computer forensics, information gathering and investigative research, all conducted by a licensed private investigator. Within this expertise, we provide a vast number of investigative services and specialize in the following areas:
- Spousal Surveillance: When the fear of infidelity becomes a part of your life, you need answers. We realize that contacting a private investigator to check on your loved one is hard to do, but living with the fear and doubt is clearly worse. Not only will our investigators get you the proof that you need to move forward with your life, we will do so in a discreet and tasteful way to minimize your fears. For more information on this type of investigation, select the link above.
- Background Check: Whether to assist in making the right hiring decision, as part of dealing with a law suit or for the simple need to know something about someone in your life (nanny, home worker, new boy/girl friend, prospective business partner, etc.), we can get you the information you need to make the right decisions. When it really counts, you cannot rely on some instant $ 9.99 internet database search to get you the information you need. When you need it done right, call A.S.G. and have an experienced private investigator protect your interests.
- Employee Investigations: It seems that each week we read about another lawsuit or scandal caused by an employee or agent who cheated or harassed our client or their co-worker, resulting in broken lives, lost time and productivity and massive lawsuits. At A.S.G., we provide our clients with an alternative through both proactive employee screening services and a fast accurate investigation of any incident that has already occurred, conducted by a licensed private investigator.
- Computer Forensics: The modern Private Investigator knows how much evidence can be found on a computer. Our staff of court room qualified computer forensic experts apply cutting edge computer forensic tools and training with old fashion private detective work to provide our clients with superior computer forensic investigation results.
- Child Support Investigations: With the overcrowded court systems and a lack of real and effective investigations designed to locate where a deadbeat parent is working, A.S.G. provides help. We have tailored our employment locate investigations to meet your needs without charging you excessive fees. For more information on this type of investigation, please call and speak to a private investigator or select the link above.
- Other Investigations: These may include E-Mail Tracing, Asset Searches, Locating Individuals, Recorded Statements and much more. No matter what your concern, we encourage you to call us today and speak with a private investigator to discuss how we can help. The call is strictly confidential.
What is a Private Investigator?
A Private Investigator is a professional trained in the art of investigations and surveillance. In most states, a license is mandatory. Like with an attorney or doctor, the State has mandated that certain qualifications, training and experience be required for licensure to protect the public from those who do not have the experience or qualifications to do the job correctly. A private investigator’s training is usually varied and tends to focus on a certain area, again much like a lawyer. Often times that experience comes from law enforcement, military and research backgrounds. The crux of a private investigators capability is to take whatever information their client has and to go find whatever information or evidence the client needs to know. The work that a private investigator does is strictly confidential and stays between you and them.
What does a Private Investigator actually do?
The job of a private investigator is to gather information for businesses and individuals. They work on many different types of cases and frequently are found assisting attorneys, businesses and the public with a variety of legal, financial and personal problems. Most private investigators are trained to perform functions like surveillance, research and interviewing. They also have access to computer databases and searches, that the public does not, which allow them to quickly obtain large amounts of information. Because of the nature of their work, they also can be called to testify in court.
A good private investigator can confidentially get you the answers you need, quickly, accurately and affordably.
What makes us the best choice to be your private investigator?
Simply put, We Get You Proof, legally, ethically and at competitive prices. While most private investigators are retired law enforcement officers working by themselves, out of their homes, A.S.G. is a large, diverse, well trained group of court recognized expert detectives who utilize the best tools in the business to get you results. We will not take your case unless we are confident that we are suited to deliver precisely what is requested. Once we take your case we will conduct the investigation in a time efficient and professional manner, always keeping your satisfaction as our goal.
If you have a case in an area where we are not able to provide you with service, we would be more than happy to give you a complementary referral to a private investigator that we know who can assist you.
We also understand that the prospect of hiring a private investigator may be uncomfortable to some. You have our guarantee that no matter what your situation involves, we will listen to you and give you a detailed explanation of how we can help. A consultation with a private investigator is free and strictly confidential.